February 1, 2011

The One with One Thousand Gifts

I am so thrilled to be joining the (in)courage community of Christ-centered bloggers on a life changing journey through Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts. Though I've only read the first few pages, I am certain that Ann's words are going to move in the depths of my spirit and be a tool God uses to transform my life. I am so eager to take the dare to live fully right where I am--to wake up to a thousand blessing all around me. 

Maybe you would like to join the Bloom (in)courage book club along with me? Each week, Angie Smith and Jessica Turner will discuss the contents of these rich chapters with Ann Voskamp herself! There will be discussions on Facebook, Blogfrog, and the Bloom webpage, as well as on a weekly vlog. I can't wait to participate in this adventure with hundreds of other women who are seeking God's fullness for their lives.  

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you are doing Bloom!!! You will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get connected with this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, at the bottom of this post is all the details.
    http://www.incourage.me/2011/01/come-take-the-dare-to-live-fully.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com