1) We spent time snuggling on the couch and reading.
2) Kevin wrote a little something for me on his blog.
3) There was no pressure.
4) I told Kevin he could pick out my clothes for the day, and he did a great job.
5) I got to wear a skirt!
no. not this skirt. but I hadn't seen this picture in years
and I thought it was appropriate. circa 2005.
6) The sun was out and it was warm enough to go without a heavy coat (yes 38 is warm).
7) We had a lunch date. Because we savor our evening down time at home.
8) Our friends, Josh and Amanda, recommended this great new pizza joint. It was our 5th year of the find-a-new-pizza-place-for-Valentine's-Day tradition.
9) After our delicious pizza where I didn't over-eat (for once!), we went window shopping at the mall. It was lovely--strolling hand in hand, taking our good ol' time, people watching, Teavana tea sipping, and book browsing. *love*
10) It was my 7th with my first and only Valentine.
linked up with Oh! Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday.