February 12, 2011

The One on the Foresight of Jesus

Today I have the honor of guest posting over at one of my favorite blog communities--(in)courage. Won't you visit me there?


----
As I opened my favorite devotional (Jesus Calling by Sarah Young), I read these words that went straight to my heart:
"Be willing to follow wherever I lead. Follow Me wholeheartedly, with glad anticipation quickening your pace. Though you don't know what lies ahead, I know; and that is enough! Some of My richest blessings are just around the bend: out of sight, but nonetheless very real. To receive these gifts, you must walk by faith--not by sight. This doesn't mean closing your eyes to what is all around you. It means subordinating the visible world to the invisible Shepherd of your soul."
Oh, Jesus, how perfect those words fit the needs of my spirit today.
....read the rest of this post over at (in)courage.


-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com