My life in a nutshell:
- had an amazing time hanging out with the guys and then with Britt and the Pollaks and the Newtons on the weekend! It was so good!
- had a great NY steak, fresh corn on the cob, cantaloupe dinner with Kevin's dinner (and then were sent to the pantry to do "grocery shopping"!!)
- love "Pete's Garage"--sweet sports bar type restaurant with actual cars for booths and amazing food--will definitely be back there.
- had some sweet time with Kevin as he was off all day yesterday.
- have seen continual divine provision (endless "bread and fish"...)
- got my haircut...some cute layers...but nothing too dramatic...loving my length!
- had a sweet tuna melt sandwich today for lunch.
- ready to watch Gilmore girls!