August 14, 2008

The One with the Pizza Hut Goodness

Tonight is our date night! I'm way excited! Especially since it's not going to cost us anything thanks to a gift card we won at our apartment complex par-tay! We have both been craving the amazing-ness of Pizza Hut and can't wait! I got myself all dooded up (aka...the way my mom always used to say meaning "dressed up" or "fancy"). I don't have many excuses to go out at this point..especially on dates...so I take every opporunity and seize it! :) I don't think Kevin minds too much.

Also, I get to pick up my bridesmaid dress at David's Bridal while we're out. That will be kind of fulfilling as well--seeing what all that money was spent on months ago. :) And Kevin hasn't seen it on me yet, so that should be kinda fun. Just us!

As for the rest of my life, it's good. I'm still waiting. But I'm getting pretty proficient at that. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the weekend! I hope he liked the dress on you!!!! and I hope he didn't eat the tic-tac.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com