April 10, 2009

The One with the Scope

I'm starving. I can't eat. Upper endoscopy at 11:30.  I'm a little nervous.  I'm going under.  I'm glad I'm going under and not just being sedated and knowing they're sticking a scope down my throat. That's just weird.  I hope I don't throw up when I wake up.  It would be just like me to throw up. I hope I'm hungry when I wake up.  I'm not sure what the results will be.  We're thinking negative on the Celiac.  But I'm certain of my gluten intolerance.  How do I know this?  If you really want to know, ask me.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I'll be praying for you today. My hubby had this procedure done, and he woke up pretty out of it, but not remembering much of anything (probably a blessing). I hope all goes well and you are able to get some answers! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you today, Mel. I hope everything goes well and God grants the doctors wisdom to figure out what is wrong.

    -Britta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com