Top Ten Favorite Recipes from the Past Ten Weeks.
Because I love baking and cooking, I invite you to feast on these Adorkable Recipes--some of my faves from the past couple of months. Oh, and if you like these, it'd be swell to check the Adorkable Recipes out on Facebook. :)
1) S'mores Cookies. Because who doesn't love sitting around the campfire, roasting marshmallows to exorbitant sizes and smooshing them with chocolate between graham crackers?
2) Sweet Heat Louisiana Chili. Not your typical chili, but chock full of sweet and spicy veggie goodness.
3) Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. I will probably never stop experimenting with chocolate chip cookies, but I think I may be on to something with this one.
4) Honey Yeast Rolls. Kevin associates these with drops of heaven--so good I'm not allowed to stop making them.
5) Taco Layer Dip. This lowfat dip is so good, you might want to make sure someone is there to stop you from eating too much.
6) Chicken Noodle Soup (Slow Cooker). Everything you love about homestyle chicken noodle soup--in the crockpot!
7) Perfect Pizza Crust. The title says it all. Not even kidding.
8) Crunchy Almond Granola. My new favorite granola is overflowing with a wide variety of crunchy nuts and grains.
9) Double Chocolate Coffee Cookies. Yes, please.
10) Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. This is my all-time favorite flavor of ice cream, but the homemade-ness takes it to a whole new level of awesome.
linked up with Oh! Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday.