The Top Ten ways I've realized I'm a grown up.
1) Almost all of my friends were married within months of our wedding.
2) We have to buy our own TOILET PAPER.
3) Ninety Percent of the mail is filled with bills.
4) I would rather sit at home and spend a quiet evening with my husband than party it up with friends.*
*oh wait. I never partied it up. never mind.
5) I limit my driving time to necessities so as to keep our gasoline bills low.
6) We signed up for a credit card with reward zone points and use it for buying gas. Only grown ups do that.
7) The congregation voted to put me on the pastor's cabinet with a 40 year old, two 60 year olds, and a 70 year old.
8) The oldest students in our youth group are 5 years younger than my baby sister. EEEEEK.
9) I can rent a car. Not that I ever have. But I can.
10) I can count at least 15 friends who have recently or are almost ready to give birth to a new baby*.
*and tonight I get to hold one of them!!!
photo by michael j. metts.
linked up with Oh!Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday.