May 19, 2009

The One with the Ribbon

Lately, my days in Canada have been filled with yards (and yards and yards...leagues really...) of ribbon, assistance offered during the opening of countless gifts, meeting many new people, eating delicious foods, hanging out with some of the coolest girls I know, and watching every bridal movie known to man (or woman, rather.) It's been busy and fun and restful and tiring all at the same time. *whew* I'm so glad that I've had the chance to spend this week with Britt and her family and to be able to help out in any way I can.
(please note: the following paragraph could be summed up in three words: I miss him. Continue reading at your own risk.) I've been intensely aware of my need for my other half. He is quite literally the other portion to my whole, and I am not quite able to function at full capacity without him around. Nights are especially lonely. Even with Britt right next to me and even when I'm completely asleep I'm conscious of his absence. I'm looking forward to his arrival in the great land known as Canada. :D
The rest of my afternoon shall consist of enjoying the warmth and the breeze on this porch swing, catching up on the other blogs I read, and tying ribbons ribbons and more ribbons while watching 27 Dresses. (this morning was The Wedding Planner if you must know. classic!)

1 comment:

  1. Two classic wedding movies! I looovve the "Benny and the Jets" duet in 27 Dresses! I may have watched the movie a bazillion times just for that part!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com