October 22, 2008

The One with a Tired Girl

Right now High School Musical is on the Disney Channel.  And I'm very happy about it.  Mostly because there was nothing else good on between 8 and 9 when my favorite show ever {Criminal Minds} comes on.  But no, seriously.  It's been to long since I let down my guard and enjoyed the good ol' cheesy musical.  (With Kevin nonetheless.  Poor guy.)  I think I need to see the third one eventually.  I'm secretly excited about it's theater appearance.  Although, maybe I should view the entire second movie first.  lol.  

In other news, I was awesome at Wheel of Fortune earlier tonight.  The category was "Before and After" and there were 2 Ss and 1 M on the board.  Typically I dispise this category, but out of nowhere I shout, "Simple Simon Cowell!"  Woot!  It took the rest of the people all but 2 letters to figure it out.  Kevin was mighty impressed with me.  *proud*  

Then I napped.  I was tired.  And my head has hurt for a few hours.  And I didn't get my nap this afternoon.  

But you know what I did get this afternoon?  I surprise from my love...who decided to come home at 2:30!!!  Yay!  He came along with me on my Meijer trip and we enjoyed the little "date"...particularly the amazing deal on Doritos. :)  

2 comments:

  1. I love Criminal Minds. And doritos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Doritos and ate some tonight. and yesterday as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com