So. I'm a married woman now. (Ridiculous yet again.) No, I don't regret being married in the least. In fact, it's pretty much awesome. I just can't believe I'm MARRIED. I've spent the last couple of weeks buried in paperwork trying to change my last name on every document the United States has its files...i.e. my social security card, my license, my credit card, my bank account, my facebook....you get the picture. It's been quite a pain (Kevin is SO darn lucky he's the man of this relationship), but I'm glad it's pretty much crossed off my to-do list. (Not that you would believe I keep to-do lists or anything.)
My life in a nutshell at this moment:
- The smell of freshly baking bread is heavenly.
- My whole body is sore from playing hours of volleyball at the family reunion.
- I hate Mao.
- I really, really need a job (IHOP, please hear my cry!)
- I wish my car wasn't broken down in the driveway.
- I need air in my bike tires.
- I need a job. (*repetition is the key to memorization)
- I can't wait to get involved in our new church.
- I'm so thankful for my Love.
- I can't believe I live in the city.