June 29, 2008

no reason at all

I love how you take twice as long as anyone to fix your sandwich.  I love that you make me laugh harder than anyone can.  I love that we take bike rides.  I love the way your green eyes lock with mine.  I love when we pray.  I love that you like me reading aloud to you.  I love how you like my silliness.  I love that you value my friends.  I love how you will chase me down even when it's the last thing you feel like doing.  I love when you tuck me in.  I love laying in your arms.  I love just knowing you're there.  I love the promises you've made that will never be broken.  I love that you know I trust you.  But most of all I just love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com