January 28, 2009

The One with the Creamy-ness

A lovely evening.  It all began this morning when I decided to try my hand at homemade pasta.  When the fettuccini looked presentable I figured why not go homemade all the way.  Alfredo sauce from scratch.  Everything cooked up beautifully and tasted even better.  *pats self on the back*  

I finished Twilight just now.  It was good.  Intriguing at times.  Slow at others.  Not exactly my favorite book ever but I did enjoy it and I'm trying to figure out if I enjoyed it enough to read the other three books in the series.  Kevin buzzed through about 500 pages every day in his spare time (mostly while I was asleep next to him in our bed.)  I don't like reading at the speed of light so that's probably why a relatively slow-going novel was even slower going for me. :)

Speaking of slow, the snow fell today.  (It rhymes, people!)  Kevin got almost to work after hours in the car without his cell phone and was at a standstill when he gave up realizing he'd never make class on time.  At 11am I heard him waltz in the garage door.  Yay for me.  

I'm not really sure what else I was going to write about so I will sign off now instead of boring you further. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I was not bored - one bit!!! But maybe had you kept going - I would have been bored - but I doubt it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lil stories, you sound like a cute lil homemaker. I am not so good at cooking yet, I have practiced a bit and made SIMPLE spaghetti for Jake one evening..and tried to make garlic bread..and it was not even good...edible..but not near as good as I would have hoped. Sometime you should give me tips or recipes and i can tell you how they turn out! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com