December 31, 2011

The One with the Last of 2011

I have had this blank blog post opened all day long. 

And I got nothing

I was hoping for something inspiring or motivating or thought-provoking. Or, at the very least, witty. But any worth while thoughts seem to be eluding me tonight, the eve a new year. 

Please know that I tried. I really did. I'm sorry I didn't come up with something to fill this space. For the past five days nonetheless. Awesome pictures, capturing hilarious and memorable moments, fill our camera card, but I haven't had the time (or honestly, the motivation) to do anything about them. 

Maybe next year. 


*wink* 

WELCOME 2012! May the Lord's hand be evident in all your days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com