May 24, 2011

The One with the Husband List

(not to be confused with a "honey do" list.)

{Top Ten Reasons I Love Being Married to Kevin Michael}

1} He makes a mean alfredo

2} He always knows how to make me smile and he makes me laugh like no one else. 

3} He puts up with my anal-retentive idiosyncrasies, and even claims to appreciate them. 

4} He encourages me to pursue my dreams and supports me in all my endeavors. 

5} I can be totally un-ladylike or completely proper, and he loves me just the same.

6} His messages to the teens every Sunday night are so incredible--I think he's the best youth pastor ever

7} If it were up to him, he would shower me with expensive gifts and fancy date nights every week. (Unfortunately, my penny-pinching-self inhibits him often.)

8} He talks to me about his computer games even though he knows I don't really care how much ISK he's earned or what he's mining. He knows I care about him and what interests him matters to me. 

9} He gushes over my culinary skills to every he meets and especially when it's just the two of us. He's my biggest fan.

10} His forgiveness never seems to run dry--he lives out Christ's love to me every day. 

Happy Three Years Since We Said, "I Do," Kevin! I love you to the moon & back! 

IMG_9545



linked up with OhAmanda's Top Ten Tuesday
-----

4 comments:

  1. Happy Third Anniversary!

    Kevin is just as "Adorkable" as you are!!!

    (:>) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we see enough of your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yay! I love sweet stuff :)
    I tell my boyfriend I love him to the moon and back :)
    and when we get married I hope I can have half of what you and Kevin obtain.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com