- I can't handle all the amazing new seasons of my favorite tv shows. Yes, maybe I'm a bit to attached, but Hey...when a show's good, it's good. I actually went as far as to make a spreadsheet with the weekly listings that we love to watch. (organization+addiction=happy girl.)
- Thank you for all the prayers and encouragements in regards to my previous entry!
- I have no idea what I should get my husband for his birthday. Actually I have so many ideas. I just don't know which one is best.
- Speaking of my handsome spouse...he's getting sick with some sort of respiratory flu. I'm not happy. Because he's not supposed to be sick. That's my job.
- I'm gonna need a LOT of packing boxes and I have no idea how or when I'm going to collect them. (A Honda Civic isn't really conducive to toting around large amounts of cardboard.)
- Is anyone else ever amazed by the seemingly endless amount of toothpaste that hides inside the tube's opening? Just when you think it's going to be completely gone with the next use, it goes on for another week of squeezing.
September 23, 2008
The One That's Not a Book
Just a couple things: