June 19, 2011

The One with My Daddy

My dad has always been my hero. 
He's stronger than any other dad, loves me more than I can know. 
He's given me my passion for Italian food and snow. 
Though I'm grown and gone away, I'll never be too old
for a hug and kiss, a helpful hand, a word on being bold. 
I know that he believes in me, tells of my success, 
And having his vote of confidence keeps me aiming for the best.


IMG_0003

Daddy, 
Thanks for teaching me to ride a bike, showing me how to ski, and demonstrating flips on the trampoline. You've taught me financial stability and frugality, but above all you've taught me to trust God. I could go on for hours of all the wonderful "daddy memories" I keep stored in my mind's treasure box--a blessing I'm increasingly thankful for over the years. 

I love you and I'll always be your little girl. 
Mellie 


Amanda's Pics029



-----
Subscribe.
Subscribe to The Adorkable Life by Email

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com