March 1, 2010

The One with Backwards Admissions



Are you embarrassed to admit you still enjoy a big bowl of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch?
Too ashamed to announce you accidentally donated your husband's favorite jeans to the church rummage sale?
Well, don't be.
I know I'm not!
And neither is MckMama or the many other links on today's Not me! Monday post.


I may or may not have added three new blog posts in the last two hours.
Nope, not me.
First of all, I'm always on top of journaling about my life's happenings.
And secondly, I wouldn't feel the need to add two additional posts in order to participate in two great blog carnivals. 
Nah, peer pressure doesn't affect me in the least. 

I certainly didn't eat countless brownies yesterday.
And consider the chocolate intake as dinner.
Nope, not me. 
I'm always 100% nutritious. Or at least I know what the term "moderation" means. 

It definitely wasn't me who spent 3 hours late into Saturday night rearranging furniture.
And dusting.
And vacuuming.
And sorting.
All because of two new bookshelves.
Nope, not me. 
When bedtime rolls around I'm always ready for sleep. 

And now, if you don't mind. 
You should check out some things I was actually doing this weekend
And, if you're really interested in the mundane aspects of my life, check out my answers to Abigail's blog parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com