February 12, 2010

The One with Speculations

There is such a thing as too much cheese on a pizza.
When it gags you.
Not cool.

There is such a thing as eating too many M&Ms.
I really never thought this could be true.
But last night I had a tummy ache.
For the first time in ages.
And I knew it was because of the M&M overload.

There is not such a thing as too much love.
It comes when I think I've experienced the ultimate.
Which is pretty much every day.
My husband's love for me is incomprehensible.
And somehow ever growing.
As is mine for him.
How lucky are we?

There is not such a thing as too many little "I love you" tokens.
On Valentine's Weekend.
The little things rock.
Pizza Date.
Snuggles.
And it's only Friday.

There may be such a thing as spending too much time reworking a blog header.
I may have reached said limit.
This morning.
While waiting for a sub job that never came.
I'm ok with that, by the way.
Spending at least an hour cropping.
rotating.
sliding left and right.
reworking.
editing.
Geez, louise.
I guess it's a teeny tiny taste of what photographers do.
And I'm so crazy proud of the result.
Even if it's not that impressive.
I love it.
For now.
Maybe in a month, I'll think it's lame.
But today. I'm satisfied.

There may be such a thing as too much t.v.
Actually I'm pretty sure there is.
But once you start watching an addictive series.
On dvd.
You
just
can't
stop.

And I'm strangely ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to be rid of the thin, grey lines that automatically appear around blog headers? I can help :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com