March 15, 2009

The One with the Bed Bugs

I could literally smell spring in the air today.
The WinterJam concert far exceeded my expectations.  What a sweet time that was. 
Glad I let my husband by me this sweatshirt.  It's so comfy and feels like it's been worn a million times.  
Meijer sold me 4 pounds of surprisingly delicious strawberries today for $4 instead of $11.54.  
I am oddly content with a gluten free diet. 
Tea has become my new best friend.
Kevin & I played catch yesterday.  It rocked.  Except when I totally failed at catching and let the bone in my forearm run interference.  ouch.  I cried like a 5 year old.  Because it hurt.  And because I wanted to keep playing.  And because I was being a 5 year old weenie about it.  You get the cyclical picture, right?
Chocolate has been on the forefront of my mind for pretty much way too long.  But I'm not mad at it.
When the youth group runs childcare for a special Sunday evening event and we get to watch Finding Nemo with the chilluns I am happy.  Also, I colored a really pretty picture.
My mouth is now falling open meaning I'm losing muscle control meaning I'm exhausted.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. LOL i laughed when I read "But I'm not mad about it." I just heard u say that in a matter-of-fact way haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I read the part about loosing muscle control.... you're a goof!

    However Finding Nemo is one of Hailey and my favourite movies to watch together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com