December 24, 2008

The One About Today

Today I get to...
...do a load of laundry.
...finish packing for the weekend at my parents'.
...decide what I should wear to the Christmas Eve service.
...bake an apple pie.
...try my hand at a lemon meringue pie.
...compile all the gifts making the trip with us.
...improve my gaming skills (I am now officially playing a pc game called Diablo II with Kevin.  I actually wanted to play with him...twice...yesterday. =D  Quality time right???  Shared interests!)
...continue my excitement to see my ever-since-birth-best-friend's newborn baby!!!  He'll be four days old when we get together on Friday.  Yippee!!!  Congrats, Elizabeth & Matt!!!!!
...spend my first Christmas Eve with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com