October 10, 2012

Stopping for Thanks

I love....


when your best friend has your thoughts exactly and stops over for a visit. 

snuggling with my cat on the couch.



watching season 1 of Once Upon a Time on Netflix. I am currently addicted.

making myself pancakes and eggs for lunch when husband is gone for the day. 

sharing frosted pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies with my piano students. 

late evening prayer with a dear friend. 

showing your best-friend-from-birth and her lovely little boy and her husband around our town.




hearing about my husband's dream from the night before. 

having a lap full of babies.




seeing the sun poke through the dark, uniquely autumn sky. 

reading the latest Runner's World magazine

feeling stirring and upheaval by the words in a book written for teens. Do Hard Things. Am I? 


What are you loving on this Fall day? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com