May 24, 2013

Married for Five Years

IMG_9582
May 24, 2008

1st On our first anniversary, my husband picked out my most treasured kitchen possession - a candy apple red KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I bought him a new slimline Bible. 

2nd For our second anniversary, we shared an adventure at Cedar Point. 

3rd I don't remember exactly how we celebrated our third anniversary, but I wrote this post in my husband's honor. 

4th  Last year, Kevin and I headed to Sandusky again, camped out, caught a Tigers v. Indians game, and had a blast at Cedar Point. 

5th Plans were tossed around from months in advance, but we finally opted to stick to low-key, close-to-home, lots-of-time-together day. We'll be spending all day Saturday being together - our favorite thing to do.
IMG_5002
March 2013



Dear Husband of Mine,

I am so thankful God established this covenant relationship between the two of us. Each day I am increasingly in love with you, deepening my respect for you, having more fun with you.

There really is no where else I'd rather be, than right here beside you, for always.






Relient K was one of our favorite bands when we got married and this song was played during our reception. He's still the Best Thing that's ever happened to me. 


Cause when I looked into your eyes and you dared to stare right back, you should have said, "Nice to meet you, I'm your other half."

IMG_5011 CROP

IMG_5017


I love you, Babe! Happy 5th year of marriage!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you want share directly with us, feel free to email kevin.melanie@gmail.com